Beautify & Protect your home
When you hire an exterior painting contractor, you are searching for someone to protect what is most likely your single largest investment: your house. At Mark Sellman Painting, we take this responsibility seriously. From the initial estimate survey of your property, to the completion of the exterior painting project, our goals are to beautify and protect your house. We look for and point out areas of concern on the exterior surfaces and offer suggestions and solutions. Oftentimes, we include repairs in our proposals. These repairs include light carpentry work, rotten wood removal, stucco patching and even light electrical work. If, however, there is an issue we don’t feel competent handling, we will refer you to one of our trusted colleagues. The goal is to prepare your home’s exterior thoroughly so that our premium finishes can perform as intended.
Efficient & Quick
Having a painting contractor working inside your home can be disruptive to your schedule and stressful for you. At Mark Sellman Painting, we strive to make your interior painting project as unobtrusive and low-key as possible. We arrive on site punctually and keep noise to a minimum. We’ll leave your home tidy at the end of each workday. Additionally, our painters don’t smoke, play games, or develop an untoward interest in your possessions. We know we are in your home to work and we try to do so as efficiently and quickly as possible.
Investing in a Mark Sellman Painting premium quality interior paint job means that you will be enjoying beautiful, protective finishes that will outlast inferior ones. As the old trade saying goes: “There’s nothing more expensive than cheap paint or a cheap paint job.”
- Unless otherwise stated, your furniture, floors and carpets will be protected by drop cloths or plastic sheeting. Your property’s interior will be kept neat and orderly.
- All wood surfaces to be painted will be de-glossed or cleaned with a no-rinse cleaner, as needed, to remove all contaminants. This will ensure excellent paint adhesion and longevity.
- Watermarks and other problematic stains will be properly primed and sealed to prevent “bleed through” on the finish coat.
- Any loose paint will be scraped or sanded off.
- Cracks and holes in walls and ceilings will be repaired with spackle or drywall compound, sanded smooth and primed. Drywall tape will be applied over cracks where necessary for a more permanent repair. Raw drywall is always primed.
- Holes in wood will be filled and sanded as appropriate. Raw wood and repairs are always primed.
- Open joints and cracks between different surfaces will be caulked and filled, as appropriate, for a neater, more polished appearance.
- We only use top-of-the-line materials which outperform lesser products.
- Your work will be done in a neat and courteous matter by highly skilled and trained craftsmen. We are known for our friendly and efficient team. By the way, we are likely one of the few smoke-free/drug-free painting companies in Savannah.
- Any leftover paint will be labeled and left for your use. In addition, a color and finish schedule will be left for future reference.